Please note, the following school supplies are not supplied by Med Smart Academy, student are required to purchase them separately.
- Burgundy scrubs*
- 1 (One) box gloves *
- 15 Scantrons *
- Blood Pressure Cuff*
- Stethoscope *
- Gait Belt*
( * ) Needed for 1st day of Class, gate belts, and Scrubs are available at the school for sale.
Tuition including text books $ 600
Registration fee: $50
Now Offering Home Care Aide Classes 75 Hours @ $585
All DSHS Approved
|Program Title||Cost||Total Training Hours|
|Nursing Assistant Training (CNA)||$650||99|
|Orientation and Safety*||$55||3.5|
CPR/First Aid are included in HCA Training with no additional
EZ pay with Installment payments are available. Student can pay half of the tuition on the first day of class, and pay the balance on the second week of class. Students will need to meet all financial obligations before Certificate of Completion is issued.
Note: CPR, & HIV training are included in the Nursing Assistant Training Program with no additional Cost. BLS, & CPR are American Heart Association Certified.
*TB Skin Test and Background Check with Finger printing are open to general public even if you are not a student at Med Smart Academy.
Med Smart Academy Does not offer tuition assistance, however, our knowledgeable staff can help you explore ways to help with tuition. Stop by the school and ask for further details.
The Following Organizations Have in the Past Paid for Student’s Tuition Costs:
• Worksource: www.worksourceskc.org
• YWCA: www.ywcaworks.org
• Trac Associates: www.tracassoc.com
• Center for Career Alternatives: www.ccawa.org
• Pacific Associates: www.pacassoc.com
• King County Job Initiatives: King County Job Initiatives
• MYCAA: https://aiportal.acc.af.mil/mycaa/Resources/FACTSheet.aspx
* Please note, MYCAA is a military spousal program. This is not a program intended for the general public.